Oba name means ancient river goddess
Local Origin of Name: Nigerian
From the Nigerian name Oba
Meaning: The name of an ancient river goddess
Emotional Spectrum . Her eyes betray her soul.
Personal Integrity . Her family taught her that honesty is her best asset.
Personality . A good sport in athletics and everything else.
Relationships . Makes friends easily, but keeps her eyes open!
Travel & Leisure . Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money . Career gains are unlimited with the right education.
Life’s Opportunities . Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Oba’s Lucky Numbers: 14 .1 . 52 . 46 . 5 . 53
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh