Kailani name means sea and sky in Polynesian
Local Origin of Name: Polynesian/Hawaiian
From the name Kailani
Meaning: Sea and Sky
Emotional Spectrum . When she is happy, everyone knows it!
Personal Integrity . Friends know that Kailani will never talk behind their back.
Personality . Full of life and lively fun, a friend and pal to everyone.
Relationships . A bond formed with her may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure . Who better to travel with than Kailani?
Career & Money . Must curb impulse to play instead of study.
Life’s Opportunities . Politics is an opportunity.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S TU V W X Y Z
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh