Ahava name means beloved
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Ahava
Meaning: Beloved, Love
Emotional Spectrum .Not easily pushed, she does have her limits.
Personal Integrity .The makeup of her is moral greatness!
Personality .She doesn’t stay down for long.
Relationships .New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure .A unique hobby will occupy her time.
Career & Money .Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities .A mentor in the early years will help her achieve success.
Ahava’s Lucky Numbers: 29 .53 .44 .6 .56 .27
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish