Meaning of the Arabic male name Nabil is Noble
Nabil Local Origin of Name: Arabic From the Arabic name Nabil/Nabeel Nabīl or Nabeel (Arabic: نبيل) is a male name, meaning “noble”. Nabil has a similar meaning to the English name Patrick. Meaning: ‘Noble’ Emotional Spectrum • ‘Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • He will tell the truth even when it hurts. Personality • Optimism is the key word in his life. Relationships • Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to him. Career & Money • A career in movies would suit Nabil, a natural actor. Life’s Opportunities • If money can be made, Nabil will find a way to make it! ” Carve your name on hearts and not on marble. ” Created By Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh