English name Cleo means fame of her father
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Cleopatra
Meaning: ‘Fame of her father’s’ ‘Vision of Glory’
Emotional Spectrum .A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity .The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality .Her heart is warm, her smile is sunny.
Relationships .People like Cleo because of her personality.
Travel & Leisure .Would enjoy train travel, but her impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money .A career in medicine would suit Cleo.
Life’s Opportunities .If money can be made, Cleo will find a way to make it!
Cleo’s Lucky Numbers: 1 .32 .35 .48 .28 .9
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh