Meaning of the Hawaiian female name Malia is bitter
Local Origin of Name: Hawaiian
From the Hebrew name Miriam
Meaning: (Miryam),Bitterness Exodus 15:20.
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • She would never betray a friend.
Personality • As a people watcher, the world never fails to amaze her .
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • A trip of a lifetime is in her future.
Career & Money • A career in finance would suit Malia.
Life’s Opportunities • ‘Be Prepared’, is Malia’s motto!
” If you have love in your heart, you always have something to give. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish