Romeo is Italian name means from Rome
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Italian name Romeo
Meaning: ‘Pilgrim who visited Rome’
Emotional Spectrum . Sometimes down, but never count him out!
Personal Integrity . A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Romeo.
Personality . A person who enjoys the present.
Relationships . When it comes to friends, only ‘true blue’ need apply.
Travel & Leisure . Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money . The example of parents plays a major role in career choice.
Life’s Opportunities . Educational opportunities are exceptional for Romeo.
Romeo’s Lucky Numbers: 38 .36 . 35 . 15 . 50 . 57
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh