Meaning of the Hebrew Surname Dagan is corn
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Dagan
Dagan is Last name.
Meaning: ‘Corn’ or ‘grain’
Emotional Spectrum , Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity , The decency of Dagan is never questioned.
Personality , Calm and poised, extremely polished.
Relationships , The romance department is key to his happiness.
Travel & Leisure , Travel is best enjoyed with his friends.
Career & Money , Many career moves advance him in his chosen field.
Life’s Opportunities , Only he holds the key to his happiness.
Dagan’s Lucky Numbers: 35 ,23 ,28 , 56 , 44 , 22
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish