Nitza is Hebrew female name origin means Blossom
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Nizana, Nitzanah
Meaning: Blossom or flower bud
Emotional Spectrum • The seasons affect her emotions more than most.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Nitza will never talk behind their back.
Personality • Everybody loves a lover.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • The intrigue of foreign travel lures her.
Career & Money • Lessons learned early in life will lead to financial success.
Life’s Opportunities • Not taken in by scams, people will seek Nitza’s advice.
” For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh