Meaning of the English male name Thaddeus is heart
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Thaddeus
Meaning: Heart , Courageous
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes silly but never foolish!
Personal Integrity • His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality • A people person, Thaddeus is
never far from a crowd. Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • A person who will try anything once!
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
” Cheerfulness is the atmosphere in which all things thrive. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh