Caitlin means pure
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the Greek name Katherine, Caitlan
Meaning: ‘Katharos’ (‘pure’),
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat
down! Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • Fresh as a drop of rain.
Relationships • Slow to make new friends, Caitlin values her old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure • Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money • Caitlin knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, her efforts will be rewarded.
” Prayer changes everything – including us! ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh