The name Cory is commonly given to both males and females. It comes from a surname which was possibly either derived from the Old Norse given name Kori (meaning “the chosen one”), or from “ravine” in Gaelic, “Hollow” in Irish, “seething pool” in Scottish, or “horn” in French
Cory name means from the Hollow
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Irish name Corey
Variant name of Corey, Kori, Ravine
Meaning: ‘From the hollow’Â
Emotional Spectrum .A happy face can hide the heart.
Personal Integrity .A sincere person, no one doubts Cory.
Personality .She raises your spirit from low to high.
Relationships .Many people will find her their best friend.
Travel & Leisure .Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Cory.
Career & Money .With the right help, she will choose the best career.
Life’s Opportunities .Joy and happiness await this blessed person.
Cory’s Lucky Numbers: 22 .49 .47 .59 .30 .20
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh