Meaning of the Irish male name Colm is Dove
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the Latin name Columba
Colm is first name.
Variant name of Columbo
Colm is male name
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Life was meant to enjoy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Colm can be trusted.
Personality • A merry heart goes all day.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest. Career & Money •
While finances are high on his list, money isn’t everything.
Life’s Opportunities • ‘Be Prepared’, is Colm’s motto!
” I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh