Yara name means small butterfly
Local Origin of Name: Turkish/ Brazililian / Arabic
From the name Yara
Meaning: Strong / water lady / small butterfly
Emotional Spectrum • You can’t keep her down for long!
Personal Integrity • She will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • Her smile is contagious.
Relationships • While crowds are fun, she needs her alone time.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Yara takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • Education is the key to Yara’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
” Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh