Hohepa name means Joseph
Local Origin of Name: Maori, New Zealand
From the name Hohepa
Meaning: Joseph. Family name
Emotional Spectrum • Quiet moments help balance this usually outgoing person.
Personal Integrity • He has a reverence for truth.
Personality • Modern Maverick.
Relationships • Few people could have a better friend than Hohepa.
Travel & Leisure • Travel is best enjoyed with his friends.
Career & Money • Must curb impulse to play instead of study.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to new friends and ideas, he is a person of today!
” All a man’s ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh