Samet means well take care of himself
Local Origin of Name: Turkish
From the name Samet
Meaning: well take care of himself
Emotional Spectrum • Beneath the calm exterior…
Personal Integrity • He would never compromise his principles.
Personality • All feel the effects of true courtesy.
Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • Not one to stay home, Samet will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities • A person of direction, he plans out his life.
” A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh