Hermia means messenger of the gods
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Hermes
Meaning: Name of the Greek mythological messenger of the gods
Emotional Spectrum . Not known to express her emotions openly.
Personal Integrity . Her reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality . Educational pursuits are most important.
Relationships . A few close friends are all she needs.
Travel & Leisure . Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money . Self-taught skills will help Hermia.
Life’s Opportunities . While not seeking fame, her future is in the limelight.
Hermia’s Lucky Numbers: 5 . 6 . 41 . 15 . 54 . 34
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh