Cynan name means chief
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the name Cynan
Emotional Spectrum • A human dynamo of emotions!
Personal Integrity • A sincere person, no one doubts Cynan.
Personality • Never idle, never still, always active, charm he will.
Relationships • Many people will find him their best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Cynan takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • If money is not wasted in youth, he will handle it well as an adult.
Life’s Opportunities • Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for him.
” O Lord, great is your love, higher than the heavens. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh