Meaning of the Welsh name Cerys is to love
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Welsh name Cerys/ Ceris
Meaning: ‘To love’
Emotional Spectrum • Beneath the calm exterior…
Personal Integrity • Her honor is well-known among her friends.
Personality • She is in love with life.
Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • A person who will try anything once!
Career & Money • An education is Cerys’s
most valuable asset. Life’s Opportunities • Only she holds the key to her happiness.
” Many seek an audience with a ruler, but from the Lord man gets justice.
“Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh