Erapel is Basque name means divine healer
Local Origin of Name: Basque
From the name Erapel
Variant name of Erapel, Erapil, Erapol, Erapul, Erapyl
Meaning: Divine Healer
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Erapel can be called on in a crisis.
Personality • Life in the fast lane, tempered by common sense.
Relationships • A bond formed with
him may last a lifetime. Travel & Leisure • Summer sports are attractive to Erapel.
Career & Money • Career choices are easy with Erapel.
Life’s Opportunities • Not taken in by scams, people will seek Erapel’s advice.
” And let us give thanks for Someone to thank. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh