Meaning of the English male name Kirk is Church
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old Norse name Kirk, Kyrk
Meaning: Church . First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • The seasons affect his emotions more
than most. Personal Integrity • Friends know that Kirk can keep a secret.
Personality • Radiates cheer from year to year.
Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Kirk.
Career & Money • His career will be the most rewarding
part of his life. Life’s Opportunities • Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
” Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh