Orabel name means beautiful seacoast
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Orabel /Orabelle
Meaning: Beautiful Seacoast
Emotional Spectrum • Peaceful on the outside, yet churning emotions on the inside.
Personal Integrity • The decency of Orabel is never questioned.
Personality • To the young at heart, everything’s fun.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to her, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities • The entrepreneur spirit in her is strong.
” A good name is more desirable than great riches. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends