Meaning of the India male name Karan is Warrior
Local Origin of Name: India
From the Sanskrit name : Karan
Karan is First and Last name.
Karan is English girl’s name -Nick name of Katherine ( Pure )
Meaning: Ear or Helper or Warrior
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Karan stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • A friendly person by nature, Karan has few enemies.
Relationships • A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
” When God measures a man, he puts his tape around the heart, not the head. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh