Meaning of the Arabic male name Quase is one who is firm
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Quase,
Variant name of Qays
Quase is first and last name
Meaning: one who is firm
Emotional Spectrum • He hides his true feelings on occasion.
Personal Integrity • He will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • His heart is warm, his smile is sunny.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • Lessons learned early in life will lead to financial success.
Life’s Opportunities • While not seeking fame, his future is in the limelight.
” If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; and the Lord will reward you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh