Chiara is Italian name means Clear
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Latin name Clara
Meaning: ‘Clarus’ (‘clear’)
Emotional Spectrum • You wouldn’t want to be on the bad
side of Chiara. Personal Integrity • Moral backbone is the hallmark of Chiara.
Personality • Happy-go-lucky, a fun loving person.
Relationships • Though not many in number, her
friends are golden. Travel & Leisure • A unique hobby will occupy her time.
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Chiara.
Life’s Opportunities • Her ambition will serve her well.
” God very often digs wells of joy with the spade of sorrow. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh