Meaning of the Spanish female name Mireia is to admire
Local Origin of Name: Spanish
From the name Mireia
Meaning: To admire
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • With her warm personality, she will go a long way.
Relationships • Some of Mireia’s friends are just like her.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • Mireia has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • Nothing is impossible for Mireia, given the right educational tools.
” Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me Your paths. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh