Meaning of the Polish name Jowita is God
Local Origin of Name: Polish
From the name Jowita,
Vairant name of Jove
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat headstrong, she must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Jowita can be trusted.
Personality • Captivating manner.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • A career in entertainment would suit Jowita.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve her well.
” The Lord is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear? ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh