Meaning of the Arabic Surname Banou is lady
Local Origin of Name: Arabic, Persian
From the name Banou
Variant name of Banu
Banou is First and Last name
Banu (Persian: بانو bânu), is a Persian name for girls used in Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey and India. While in Afghanistan it translates to “lady”, “princess” or “bride“. in India it roughly translates to “little sister“. In Turkey, it is a popular female name that refers to the original Persian word. Banu also apparently means “rays from the sun” in Telugu.
Meaning:Noble One, Lady
Emotional Spectrum .It’s more fun to be happy than sad is her credo.
Personal Integrity.No one would doubt her word.
Personality .When others lose their head, Banou stays cool.
Relationships .Long term friendships come easily to Banou.
Travel & Leisure.A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money . While no one can buy happiness, her hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities . Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Banou.
Banou’s Lucky Numbers: 6 . 36 . 31 . 46 . 1. 22
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh