Meaning of the Greek name Fotis is Light
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Fortios,
variant name of Fotis
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat a rebel, he must control his impulses.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Fotis can keep a secret.
Personality • He is one of those quiet people who’s talking all the time.
Relationships • While crowds are fun, he needs his alone time.
Travel & Leisure • Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • A career in finance would suit Fotis.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” The fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh