Meaning of the English Surname Hyam is life
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Chaim,
Variant name of Hyams,Khayim
Hyam is First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • Under that exterior beats a free spirit!
Personal Integrity • His family taught him that honesty is his best asset.
Personality • This eager beaver would make a fine leader.
Relationships • Probably gives more in a relationship than he receives.
Travel & Leisure • Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money • Career choices are easy with Hyam.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Hyam knows what he wants.
Hyam’s Lucky Numbers: 39 • 32 • 25 • 34 • 17 • 19
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh