Meaning of the Japanese Sakamoto is one who lives at the bottom of the slope
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Sakamoto.
Meaning: One who lives at the bottom of the slope.
Emotional Spectrum • Not known to express his emotions openly.
Personal Integrity • His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality • Born to have fun.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become his friend.
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Sakamoto.
Career & Money • A career in retail management would suit Sakamoto.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Sakamoto’s Lucky Numbers: 7 • 31 • 14 • 9 • 16 • 1
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh